Saturday 20 February 2016

WIWT - Undersea Party

Hi all! This is the first ever "What I Wore Today" for my pet in Happy Pet Story. I change outfits every so often and I thought I'd show them off!

Today I've got a cute outfit that's pretty typical of my pet's aesthetic - if she wears a fancy outfit she tends to wear short hair and when she wears more masculine outfits she'll wear one of her longer/more feminine wigs. I know the shoes are too dark but I'm so lazy with shoes I tend to just throw a pair of plain-ish black shoes on and buy another if I happen to see something more suitable while running around in the game.

Something about this look reminds me of  the underwater-themed prom from My Name is Earl.


Happy Pet Story pet standing in Albert the scientist's house and dressed as described below.

Hair - Cupid Yellow Curls (Valentines 2016)
Hat - Coral Purple Crown
Dress - Techno Dress
Handheld - Mexican Maraca
Shoes - French Black Shoes
Background - Albert's home

2 comments: