Thursday 3 March 2016

WIWT - Doll's Day!

Happy Hinamatsuri, Happy Pet Pals! Hoping everyone's having luck finding whatever items they want from the special event, celebrating the girls in their life, and eating cute food!

This is a quick post as life is a little nuts right now, but I wanted to show off my holiday style.

I couldn't justify splashing out the huge stack of diamonds for the special event kimono but I wanted to get in style so I used the New Year's kimono and this event's accessories, as well as one of my very very favorite wigs. Hope the asymmetrical hairdo looks good with the super-centred hair piece! What do you think?

 
 
Hair - SuperGal Brown Asymmetrical Hair
Hat - Hinamatsuri Hair Piece
Dress - Japanese NY Floral Kimono
Handheld - Hinamatsuri Fancy Fan
Shoes - Japanese NY Red Zori
Background - My Doll's Day room...well one non-messy corner of it! I'm not sure how I want it to look right now so it's super cluttered where you can't see it!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment